– You can create as much flares as you want, there’s no limit (it depends on your hardware).
– You can use keyframes on each slider, to animate your light.
– To simulate the occlusion behind objects, youl’ll have to add keyframes manually to the “Occlusion” value slider, that controls gradually the visibility of the flares. There’s no automation in this.
– There are known issues with Flared in use with volumetric lighting and shadows: this can produces artifacts. At the moment there’s no way to solve this, because seems to be problems related to additive shaders in Eevee.
– Sometimes you can have glitches due to too high emission settings or too high dimensions settings, but it’s very simple to solve it playing with the sliders.
– We’ll listen to our customers requests, seek for bugs, and try to improve the add-on, updating it every time we will do a fix.
– We have adopted an anti-piracy system. You will receive a pesonal activation key. You will be able to activate two versions of Flared (even on different PCs). Don’t give your key to anybody, as it is only yours and is intended for one person that works on two different computers (home and work). Flared will request you to insert your key. Please, remember to uninstall the addon if you are moving to a new system or a new version of Blender, because is the only way to clear an activation linked to your license. If you have problems with the key, please, write us.